Tuesday, December 1, 2009

.1.



Today is the 1st of December 2009 and day 1 of the advent blog along, to be honest, I really have nothing to say today so I've decided to post about my fave little bag I carry everywhere with me.

I made this little guy a little while ago from my very first ever piece of Japanese linen, the stuff is so nice to touch and work with, it just has a different personality, of course it helps that it's elephants, I just LOVE them, they're so majestic and special.

Who knows what coma inducing post I'll come up with tomorrow, be sure to tune in!

2 comments:

Car said...

I love elephants too ;) my late nan used to love them and would wear some type of elephant jewellery everywhere!

Becky said...

I love that fabric!

When I was in Thailand we watched Elephants painting amoung other activities, of course I had to buy one of the artworks. Such beautiful animals :)