Wednesday, January 21, 2009

scrummy mail



when vicki, barb and i were first talking about the breast of friends qult i had a gander on ebay for some "in the pink II" fabrics (from which the quilt is made) and was lucky enough to find this scrummy bargain of 8 FQs and pattern which arrived today! as much as i love these, i think i like the teal/crimson quilt i'm going for.
and here are my final choices for blocks 1 & 2, 14 yummy FQs all ready to be cut and patched :D you'll notice that i did take 1 FQ from "in the pink II" and whacked it in here, i don't like odd numbers and i only had 13 FQs .. now i have 14 :D

10 comments:

MissyMack said...

Love love love the fabrics! Crimson and teals go so well. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt Denni!

Vicki ♥ said...

Isnt it exciting?!! I love your fabrics Denni and the colours you have chosen are just gorgeous too!!

ittybittyandpretty said...

i know nothing about quilting but the fabrics you have chosen are delish jelly fish!! %*_*%

Unknown said...

Deni I had to laugh but I do love your "scummy " fabrics .
Clares Craftroom

princess pudge said...

hahah .. ARGH!!!!

bubbachenille said...

Those pink fabrics are so lovely. I'm working with some pinks at the moment..We'll have to have a pink athon! I will show you mine soon!
Miriam

bubbachenille said...

OK I"m done, check out my blog if you'd like to see what I've been doing with pink
Miriam

bubbachenille said...

hee hee oh I forgot to tell you, the bow is removable , oyu could use it as a head band, when it starts raining, come inside from the mail box !!!

princess pudge said...

haha cheeky! love that the bow comes off!!

Sarah said...

Hey you! I just found your blog and you bought those Scrummy Buggy Barn kit from ME!! Have you made it up yet?? I would love to see it!
I still sell on Ebay, but have now opened my NEW online store:
www.patchworksplus.com.au
Come and check me out!
x Sarah